Benetti suits are worn by many well known Irish celebrities, particularly from the sporting community. People regularly spotted wearing Benetti would include Bernard Brogan, Cillian O’Connor, Tomas O’Se’ and Sean Cavanagh. The ultra fitted cut is particularly suited to people with an athletic disposition. Fabric patterns are also innovative and tend to be at the cutting edge.
- Navy Pattern with a very subtle weave
- Straight cut flap pockets with side vents at rear
- Midnight navy blue shadow style buttons
- Interior spotted lining with golden trimmings
- Ultra fitted cut on jacket and trousers
- 70% wool